Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Four Favorite Commercials from Super Bowl XLV

One week ago, like many other people I was watching Super Bowl 45 between the Packers and Steelers. I was at a Super Bowl party with about 30 people and I was probably the only one there who actually cared about watching the game. As much as I enjoy watching the game I do love the commercials. Here are my favorite four from this year's Super Bowl, why four?, because that's all I liked.


The first one was an NFL commercial. It combined two of my favorite things: TV shows and football.



Next is this Volkswagon commercial. It's just super-cute, simple and has some humor.



The next one is a Budweiser commercial. I haven't liked a Budweiser commercial since the "Budweiser Frogs", but this was funny and I like the song "Tiny Dancer"


The final one that I liked was this Chrysler commercial. It makes a clear point, you know what they're selling (which is more of an issue in some ads than you'd think) and it uses Eminem and one of his excellent songs.

No comments: